Hayward offers a line of the industry’s best automation to suit any backyard environment. Adding automation takes the work out of pool and spa ownership by automating all work-intensive functions, such as sanitization, balancing pH, cleaning and filtration. For even more control, customize your system to manage other backyard features — landscape and pool lighting, water features, a fire pit, sprinklers and more.
Take control as far as you can – even right into the water with a wireless, waterproof remote. Perhaps best of all, automation can save you money — by automating essential pool and spa functions, you can save up to 70% on your pool’s energy usage.
Solar Pool Automation
All Hayward's AquaSolar controllers automatically divert the water flowing between your pool's filter and heater and route it through solar thermal collectors. There, the water is heated to a set temperature and circulated back into the pool or spa. Pool owners can even maintain their pool and spa at different temperatures.
- Automatically maximizes solar heat collection by actuating a 24V valve when there is solar heat available
- Single-setting, precision temperature adjustment
- Automatic switching (selectable) from solar pool heating to cooling
- Easy-to-read LED indicators showing system status
- Freeze protection option if temperature nears 32°F
- Microprocessor-based electronics for accuracy and reliability
- Locking, weatherproof enclosure
- Installer-programmable features for system adaptability
- NSF, UL and CUL approved
- Exclusive 5-year limited warranty
From variable-speed, to waterfall and pool booster pumps, Hayward’s pump line is engineered for performance, efficiency and dependability. Widely recognized as the industry frontrunner, we have created a line of high-performance and medium-head pumps that lead the way in energy efficiency. Our UL® and NSF® rated pumps come with heavy-duty motors for cool, quiet, efficient operation. All of these have been engineered for top performance in the most demanding installations of today, setting a new standard of excellence for spa, waterfall, and swimming pool pumps.
EcoStar variable speed pump-the most efficient pool pump available at any speed. This pool pump can save up to 90% on your energy costs compared with any single-speed unit. Instead of running continuously at maximum power, the EcoStar pump efficiently regulates its flow according to the pool’s requirements at any given time. It is suitable for new construction as well as the aftermarket.
- The most efficient pump on the market. Its permanent super-efficient magnet, completely enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor, and industry-best hydraulic construction can save as much as 90% on energy costs.
- The programmable integrated controller features a self-contained 24-hour clock and as many as eight custom timer and speed functions that enable the pump to regulate flow efficiently and continuously.
- The service mode permits a service company to clean the pool safely and more quickly.
- The user interface can change position or even be removed and remounted on a wall for easy access.
- May be eligible for rebates from the local power company.